Saturday, January 14, 2012

39 weeks

Technically I don't hit the 39 week mark until tomorrow...however it doesn't really matter when I post the blog, as long as I post it so Gramma has something to read:) LOL.... Went to the Dr yesterday, checked everything and I'm 60 percent effaced and 2cm dilated. His heart rate was back in the 160s, but that could be the coke I pretty much downed before the appointment! I guess the dilation can answer why I've started having some contractions here and there...This morning they started up again, however stopped, but Jerry was in front of me when a really good one happened. I think my knuckles were turning white because i just held on to the counter and looked like I was about to cry. All he asked was is the baby coming? I said i don't know yet...He's not- Just decided to give mommy a taste of what was to come I guess. lol....I can handle most pain as long as I keep my mouth shut. If I start talking, something bad will come out- which it won't be me, it'll be the pain talking, but I don't want to end up hurting Jerry's feelings or something so I just keep my mouth shut when I start feeling any pain. Also learned yesterday on the way back from the drs, Logan is a metallica fan. Jerry had it on loud with bass going and Logan just started kicking and rolling to the music. I just stared at Jerry, because he NEVER does that when I have country music going. He likes the oldies and some of the hip hop(rap) I play but definitely not country:(

No comments:

Post a Comment