Wednesday, March 7, 2012

6 Weeks Old

Well, We've survived our first month:) He's now 6 weeks old, taking less naps during the day, longer sleep at night and eating cereal with his breakfast and bedtime bottle! A lot of things have changed in the past two weeks besides what I have just wrote. Our room mates moved with no notice, so we were scrambling to find a place to live with not being able to afford rent on our own. Luckily, mom and dad opened up their doors and let us three move in, where I found out via newspaper, that the apartments that Jon and Rachel are living in, are doing a move-in special!!!! I acted upon it quickly(with Jerry's OK) and we are currently finishing up everything we need to do in order to get the apartment! If we hand her money by friday, we will be the owners of our very first place BY OURSELVES! Same as Jon and Rachel's apartment- it's a 2/1.5, and it is PERFECT for us, not to mention, we will save money on gas with them living literally right across the path from us and mom and dad living not even 5 minutes away!
On other news, I'm having my Pre-Op and Post-Delivery appointments tomorrow and surgery friday morning...wouldn't you know I don't plan strategically? Jerry's Stepmom Debbie and his brothers Matt, Sebastian and Chris will be down all weekend to finally meet Logan! We figure I will be ok because I'm only gonna be out of it for about 24 hours. Only sucky thing about getting this stupid gall bladder out is I'm not able to take care of Logan for those 24-36 hours after my surgery. I know he's in good hands though. He'll be spending the night with Grandma and Grandpa..or better yet...sleeping in their room! Hopefully they(mom) still has her alertness when she's sleeping...Logan still tends to wake up in the middle of the night! Sometimes, his mornings start at 4 am:) This will be funny to watch...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment