Sunday, November 18, 2012

Pre-Thanksgiving....and the trees already up

we have 3 days left before Thanksgiving....and our Christmas tree got put up yesterday! I swear, Jerry has changed A LOT since Logan was born. Last year, he couldn't have cared less about the tree and now this year, I was told to put it up BEFORE Thanksgiving! The tree is decorated and my little Christmas village is up on the counter. I get my nativity scene on Wednesday and then that will be set up. I have window clings, door wreath, lights to go outside(surprisingly allowed in apt complex!) and Logans first stocking is HUNG!!!! Thanksgiving, we are tackling a new thing as well....I am cooking my first Thanksgiving dinner. It will be on Friday because we found out Jerry is working on Thanksgiving....We are having Mom, Dad and Granny come (as well as Jake and Emily if they want.) and we are having dinner here. I'm a little nervous because I have NEVER made a turkey before but I am excited to start our family traditions. It's Logan's first EVERYTHING, so we are really outdoing ourselves to make this really special! And so far I am exhausted...but I cannot wait to see his face on Christmas- I know that he won't really know what will be going on but I am so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment