Monday, September 22, 2014

Terrible Twos? Where??? LOL

I constantly have to remind myself that my son is really only 2 years old. He's completely potty trained(OH Yes!!!!) and he pretty much self-handles everything! The baby I once had has turned into a boy and I am excited yet sad to see him grow up. Our next step is taking clothes off and on by himself LOL. He has learned colors Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Black and Brown, Letters A, B and C and Numbers 1 and 2. We began introducing shapes today, which was a Circle- I drew one for him to see and gave him the marker to try----First circle he has ever drawn and he EXCELLED!!! Maybe I am a little biased as he is my son:) But I have a feeling I have a genius on my hands!!! He loves music and can either tap his foot or actually dance to the beat, He's already reciting More Than A Good Man by VBS AGENCY D3 and In Summer from Frozen! He speaks well, we are however, taking him to speech therapy due to Letters S, H, and F. He has trouble pronouncing them and it basically boils down to the time he was tongue tied.

 It's extremely hard to take in that he is almost 3 years old(and he has NO siblings) He LOVES robots, astronauts, dinosaurs and superheroes~That INCLUDES Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He is even a ninja turtle for Halloween. We have a Captain America Mask and an ENTIRE Hulk Costume. This little boy LOVES to dress up and he plays the parts so well!

 He also loves riding his tractor like poppy would ride his. He pretends to mow the lawn and it is funny! I really should invest in a video camera so I can record these moments.
 We still have a little trouble with listening and temper tantrums, but I am 23 and mine haven't completely stopped yet either. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment