Friday, April 3, 2009

The beginning of the WEEKEND

I worked today from 12pm to 7pm... Pretty busy, especially since it's the first of the month. Got home to find out that my family ate my FAVORITE meal without me.(NACHOS) Opened up my first bank account yesterday. Mom's my co-person. AND NO SHE DOESN'T HAVE A CARD TO GET IN!!! That would be like giving a robber all the money and saying Here, I don't need it. I don't work again until Tuesday, which I think means that I only get about 6-7 hours on my paycheck this week. I'm having fun at this job, even though I get frustrated sometimes. It's only because I want the customers out of my lane pretty fast. Everyone decides to come through my lane. But, Like I said, I like it, and I think I'm going to be there awhile. School's going pretty good. I have about 20 days left on the calendar for my senior year. Which, by the way, I have my class ring!!! It's a very pretty ring. It has December's birth stone in there. That's my favorite birth stone. It's a dark blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment