Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Week

It was a busy weekend. Chris, Tammie and CJ came down for the weekend, JR had his first B'Day party, Easter Pics got done, and helped at the ballfield. For some reason, I had the whole weekend off of work. Usually I work Saturdays, but God does work in mysterious ways and got me out of work for the whole time family was here. My sister and Mom have already posted pics of them so I won't. Besides, I don't know how. I got my scores for my SAT this morning, and if the scoring goes like mom said, I made a 1323. If that's correct, I am eligible to get the 75% paid bright futures scholarship:) I have to work today, plus I get another paycheck! I have to call the school in a few minutes and see where I get my cap and gown, go to Gainesville tomorrow and get my registration form for college, find out when dollar day is at our bowling alley, and get Emily and take her to see the Hannah Montana movie April 10th!(I actually want to see this too.) Rachel has a softball game next Tuesday, If I'm off I'm going to see her play!
Gotta go- OFF TO CALL THE SCHOOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment