Sunday, May 10, 2009

fun fun fun!!!

Been missing for about a week or so.... went to Disney with my family. Mom and Dad said they would always take me before I turned 18... well, they did it with about 25 days to spare. Saw Mickey and Minnie, Donald, Mary Poppins, Buzz and Woody, the green soldiers from Toy Story, the Incredibles, and my FAVORITES!!! CHIP AND DALE!!!!!! They were the only characters that I was concerned about seeing! Rode Tower of Terror(twice and will never do it again), Rock and Roller Coaster(Aerosmith) again, twice, and would definitely do that one again. Went to Epcot and saw the fireworks show. Walked around the world. Loved Norway the best!!! And, to top everything off, I rode the Nemo ride at epcot! that was one of my favorite things to do. On a bad note- my phone went through the washer, so no more phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment