Friday, May 22, 2009

~Things Are Happening~

So, as of today, I am officially done with school!!!!! I'm taking my last tests today. I will be receiving my diploma in June, and I am really excited. I've also gotten a new cousin! Gage Christian was born Tuesday, and from the pictures I've seen, he's a very cute baby. I guess I will see him sometime, though I'm not sure when. Work's been going pretty good. Made some new friends, who will probably be out at our house pretty soon. So, that would be more people for mom to feed. The grocery bill will definetly get higher since a few of those friends are guys.
I've also developed a new liking for a show called Supernatural. Mom and Dad bought a few of the seasons and all three of us girls have fallen in love with it. I'm not your average girl though, I mean, don't get me wrong, the guys in the show are hott!, but I also like the guns that they use. Plus its about ghosts, demons, and a bunch of other paranormal type things. I've also started to like the show House. A little different than the shows I usually watch, but that's okay. It's really funny. by the way- I'm gonna say it again! I'm DONE WITH HIGHSCHOOL!

1 comment: