Thursday, July 2, 2009

Catching Up/ Buy Used, Save the Difference.

So things have been pretty hectic since I last blogged. Plus, I'm also lazy. Let's see, I turned 18, graduated high school, got baptized, started looking for a second job, got into Santa Fe College, took the Computerized Placement Test for college, set up orientation, and started working on a budget. Right now it's one of my days off and I'm just chillin at the house.(by myself). The drywall stuff is almost done. I'm actually cooking tonight! I'm going to the grocery store in a little bit and getting things to make spaghetti.(mainly the only REAL thing I know how to cook:) I'm working all weekend(except for Sunday). I have to deal with the fourth of July crowd at work... but I love it when it's busy, because the time goes by so fast. I have 18 hours on my paycheck this week. Though it's not as much as I used to have(stupid economic crisis crap) I'm just thankful I have a job. Like I said, I'm currently looking into a second job. Though, like I said, with this Economic Crisis Crap, all the jobs are currently slashing their current employees hours, and aren't taking any new employees. Thankfully, I've already got a taste of how much college is going to cost me a year, and if I live at home, never eat, drive, or pretty much breath for the next four years... I should be in okay shape!
Anyway, Like I said, I'm putting myself on a budget. I've made well over >)#*^ dollars in the past few months, and if you'll look in my closet, you'll see where it went.(Thanks Mom and Aunt KAte for that wonderful Gene)But however, I'm concerned that I may go into debt for school which is why I'm cutting that down. I'm also doing thrifty things now. There are nice consignment shops if I get the urge to shop. buy used save the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment