Saturday, July 25, 2009

catching up

I figured I'd blog real quick before work, since I haven't blogged in about a month. Things are going good. Might have a second job lined up in a couple of days. Going to Alabam with the family for Christophers first birthday! All the money that was in my bank account, has now officially disappeared due to books for school. I will be very busy and home bound, mainly for the next 6 months because I'm back in physical therapy. I went to the doctor yesterday and found out that I have a shoulder sprain. Apparantly, when I was playing the wii, I popped my arm out of socket. Then it went back into socket, but it never felt right. (but i really didn't know I had hurt my arm. I thought i was exercising.) The doctor said that my tendons or muscles one, are tight, and that somehow resulted in overworking my shoulder and spraining it. I think. Mom wasn't with me at the doctors office, so most of what she said was not paid attention to, because i was thinking that mom was going to kill me when I told her I had to go back to physical therapy. So, anyway, now mom has 2 kids she's putting in physical therapy. I will just have to add that to the 5 days of school, 6-7 days of working 2 jobs, and still trying to have fun. Guess everyone has to go through it sometime.
I just hate the fact that the ones who don't want to grow up(me) get shoved into the world full force and the ones who want to grow up(rachel) get little doses at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment