Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Post

Things have been going very well for me these past few weeks. I've started managing my money a little better and started branching myself out a little more. I've made more money because I've gotten more hours at work, even though I am still looking for either a second job or a higher paying job closer to school. School starts in just a couple weeks. I'm not nervous about it at all. I'm more excited than anything. I'm also back in physical therapy, but for my shoulder this time. I think I am only going to be in it for a week or so because I honestly believe there is nothing wrong with my shoulder. I had my pictures done, so if anyone wants a new photo, just let me know. That's where I am NOT like my mom. If you want a picture of me, you have to tell me, otherwise I'm not going to send you one. Other than that, things are good...

1 comment: