Monday, February 6, 2012

HE'S HERE!!!!!

MEET LOGAN ALEXANDER WILKISON:) January 25th 2012- 8 pounds 2 ounces and 20 inches long!

 Fast forward to today:) He'll be two weeks old on Wednesday! That went by fast! Picture is of him at 1 week and he's already looking different than that. Definitely looks like Jerry though I do come out in him some. Mostly his fussiness! Do what he wants when he wants you to and you'll be just fine. He sleeps pretty much all the time. Eats and Poops pretty well...lol. He's already smiling and just today started making noises when we were "talking" He definitely knows who his mommy and daddy are and is in love with Grandma and Grandpa! But I have to say the highlight of my days was when JR met his cousin for the first time. He helped me give Logan a bath and change his diaper! He wouldn't leave my side if I had Logan and is just happy to have a new boy to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment