Sunday, February 12, 2012

Loving Life As A Mommy:)

Logan is almost 3 weeks old:) I can't believe time has gone by that fast! He's smiling alot more and now makes cooing sounds when we talk to him...He went to the doctor last week and was 8pds 3 ounces. First trip to doctor he was 7pds 15 ounces so we are happy! He's eating 4-6 ounces of formula each feeding which is every 3-4 hours. He's also sometimes sleeping through the night depending on what time his bedtime feeding is. He's a very quiet baby-only time he cries is when we are changing his clothes- he doesn't like to be naked. I'm so happy to be a mom now. I love waking up every 3-4 hours and seeing him, even if he's crying for me to make a bottle. I love the smiles I get even if it's at 2am.
 Tuesday is Valentines Day- Jerry and I are leaving Logan for the first time to go out to dinner. Granted we are leaving him with my mom and dad- who I know can take care of him and I won't have to worry more than I already will be...lol. This will be the first time I've ever left Logan for more than 30 minutes. It's gonna be rough for me because I spend 24 hours a day with him- he never really leaves my side and I'm gonna be roughly 30 miles away from him for a few hours:/ guess we will see how that goes...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment