Wednesday, April 18, 2012

the baby carrier

Ever since Logan was born, if he saw me cleaning or cooking, he had to be held. Luckily, after a couple days of TRYING to just let him cry it out, I remembered Aunt Sara sending me the baby carrier she used with Gage. I strap him in it, but then he was facing me since he couldn't hold his head up, only time he would be ok with it was when he wanted to sleep though....fast forward to yesterday- he didn't want to be put down AT ALL!!! I was trying to clean up some and Jerry was talking to our maintenance guy here at our apt complex, so I pull this "baby harness" as I call it out of the drawer and try this position where he's facing out now that he can properly hold his head up, and he smiles and talks and just stares! However, as soon as Jerry sees it, he wants to try it(which until now, he thought I was stupid for using it) so we readjust everything to fit him, and besides how Logan looks in the picture, he was really happy when daddy was holding him. Jerry bounced a little and he started laughing which is a new thing for Logan. I wish I had gotten it on video, but there will be more chances!

No comments:

Post a Comment