Monday, December 19, 2011

35 weeks

Well, another week has come and gone. I'm very surprised I handled it as well as I did. First off, Mondays and Tuesdays are easy- nothing ever really happens:), Wednesday, after Cryxis had peed on the bed and we washed the sheets, we found out that he had also peed on the comforter. Our washer wouldn't hold it, so I texted mom and she said that I could use her washer to get it cleaned. Well, on the way to moms house, a lovely cop decides to pull me over in Jerry's car and tell me I was going 65 in a 55. HA, was not! I was clearly going 5 over, but you know what, cops cannot be argued with. They'll always win. So had to deal with Jerry being mad at that and like all men, thinking I deliberately did it so he'd have to spend more money because I had just been released from my job Sunday and didn't have any money...blah blah blah...Thursday ended up with more of the silent treatment and him leaving for a friends house because we couldn't be in the same room really. Friday was payday- went and got tires on the car, I'd been crying all morning because we had fixed everything Thursday but I was still upset over getting a ticket. Went to my parents Friday after being told I couldn't by Jerry- heads up- NEVER tell me I can't go to my parents house, makes me mad. So I left, came back, he found out, and since his friends were having a get-together the same night as the family Christmas party, he decides to start a fight and say Well I'm not Going to the Christmas party tonight. I DID NOT TAKE THE BAIT. He gets so mad because I let him have his little temper tantrum like the 5 year old he really is, let him go to work, I went and completely cleaned the bedroom (get me really pissed off, I clean) woke up to him bringing me breakfast AND telling me WE will leave for the party around 4. We got there at 2pm because he got hungry and knew mom would have something. If I did not find the ALMOST EXACT MATCH of my dad, I don't think I ever will. Every little argument I see mom and dad having, I'm thinking- wow, didn't I just deal with this before I left my house? Well, anyways, he was somewhat sociable at the Christmas party, and then Sunday- our baby shower! I think he enjoyed it a lot more than I did. I for one, am not comfortable being center of attention. So sitting in front of people, even though I know them, bothers me. He seemed just fine, and was soaking in the fact that in a couple of weeks, we are going to be parents. We got a lot of nice things for Logan *THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAME* and to KATE, SARA, GRAMMA, and RACHEL for getting everything going:) Finally, today- we had a dr appointment this morning with a midwife because our doctor is on vacation. I'm measuring 35 weeks, right on schedule, heartbeat was in the 150s, blood pressure is good, and he's dropped. They also screened me for Strep B, which I have never heard of before until I got pregnant, but ok...they did that, and I will know the results the 29th when I go back. Spent the rest of the day with mom and the gang, and said goodbye to everyone because I will not be back to moms house tomorrow. Knowing in just a few weeks, we'll see everyone again...this time at my house to see LOGAN! Now I'm getting anxious to see him. I want to know who he looks like! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment