Monday, December 26, 2011

36 weeks

I'm 36 weeks and 1 day. I have a drs. appt on Thursday to check on Logan. I went to the dr Thursday because he wasn't moving, which normally, I wouldn't worry, but he hadn't moved in about 4 hours. So I tried eating, walking around and drinking Ice water and when that didn't work I called my dr and she said to come in and we'll check on him, but also to check on me because my blood pressure was low last week. I dragged Emily along because mom didn't want me going alone, and they had me hooked up to monitors for about 30 minutes and my blood pressure was low yet again, but they said they would rather it be a little low than a little high. The nurse came in and checked on me a few times but aside from that, it was just me and Emily in the room. The whole time we were there I was joking telling her they're gonna induce me and you're gonna be the only one here. She went (exact words!) HELL NO THEY AREN'T and proceeded to tell me she has Jerry's number and she'll hold the nurse off until he gets here. Well, as soon as the monitors were put on me, low and behold my already stubborn son decided that he would try to kick them off and start moving. Heart rates were good and he was moving the whole time monitors were on my stomach. Now it's just the waiting game because on Sunday, when I turn 37 weeks, they will consider me full term and Logan can come whenever he decides to come. Now- will he be like his daddy and be early for everything or like his mommy- right on time or fashionably late? LOL guess we will find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment