Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blah

Well, things are still going good here. Finishing up more schoolwork. I'll be done in about 5 weeks. I have to take the SAT this Saturday. (Pray for me) I've been studying for it, and I really understand everything EXCEPT for Math-but that's normal for me. I'm currently in the process of getting a job. They are supposed to call me either today or tomorrow and tell me whether I have the job or not. Things are looking up for me. I'm not sleeping as good as I should, but it's mainly because I have a deadline to get done with school. (April 21st) that way- my school will have at least a month to get my diploma. I'm really excited to finally be getting out of high school, but then that just means that I go to college! yipee!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nip...Your fan club of 4 old gmas and gpas down here are tearing up our knee braces spending so much time prayin'- but we know you-YOU come through...Send us an update when you finish...'Member, we're here for ya! "The geritol generation"

    ReplyDelete