Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rain

It's raining. It started raining about 5:30 this afternoon. Rachel and I were running the concession stand tonight for the Major's baseball game. It would drizzle, pour, stop and repeat. It did this the whole time we were out there. Got back to the regular field where our 12 and under softball team were still at it... both of our teams lost, but their spirits were high because they got to play in the rain. Cleaned everything up at the field, I cleaned out both dugouts and got completely soaked while doing it. I didn't realize that the dugouts were flooded until it was too late. Rachel and I got home and changed. I tried getting my hours for work today, I had them switch my hours around on Friday because of Rachel's game, which I was just informed WAS CANCELLED! So, Winn-Dixie is supposed to call me with my schedule.(or that's what Ms. Rachel said.) I know I'm working Saturday though.( I just forgot those hours.) I have my nephews first BDAY party to go to Sunday afternoon, I can't believe he's almost a year old! He's been trying to get stable enough to walk, but I hope he can put that off for just a little bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment