Saturday, March 14, 2009

UPDATE!

I got up at 5:30 this morning... got dressed, drove all the way to U.F. (while being in traffic for GATORNATIONALS), got assigned to a place at U.F. that was 3 blocks from where they wanted us all to meet, took the SAT's which was about 5 and a half hours (including breaks), went to taco bell because i was hungry and my attitude wouldn't make it home. I'd end up flipping someone off or getting in a wreck if i didn't eat(that's my story and I'm stickin to it!), came home, talked to mom and dad for a bit, tried callin tyler-dang boy NEVER answers his phone, watched the final disk of Moonlight-Vampire/Human love story series that got cancelled, ate dinner(Sonny's), watched some tv, played a game with Mom, Emily, and Jake. Now I'm just laying in bed on the computer trying to stay up long enough to finish writing, so if I mispell anything, I blame it on fatigue... and you're probably saying, jeez, it was only for today! Well, I probably wouldn't be complaining if I had slept at all the last 3 days. I think my total hours ended up being for 3 days: 6 hours and 27 minutes. I was pretty coherent during the test. I did doze off once, but I woke up to people moving, so I knew it was break time. (Good thing I finished every section with at least 10 minutes to spare everytime. I easily made at least 1300...
enough for now... falling asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment