Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Life is Confusing

Well,
Tyler and I are back to speaking to eachother. Turns out that I contridicted myself into a hole with him. We're working through it. Just to ease my mind, Tyler and I are just friends. I know that sometimes what I type or say makes the assumption that we are, but we aren't.
Anyways,
I'm not in training anymore at work. Which means, more hours. Starting with working from 4pm until 10pm Friday, 1-7pm on Saturday and then same hours on Monday as Friday. The cool thing is I finally get paid on Tuesday. I figured(without taxes being taken out) my paycheck should be close to 200 dollars. Again, that's without takes being taken out. I don't really know how much that will be, but I will be getting around 100-150 dollar- which is more than I have now.
School's going better- have about a month left and then I'm done. Around the end of April/beginning of May, I should be done and it should be sent off to the school to be graded, processed and graduated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment