Sunday, March 22, 2009

life happens

Tyler and I aren't speaking to eachother. Actually, Tyler isn't speaking to me. I've tried to talk to him and apologize, but he won't listen or take the time. Here's what happened....
1. I lied(so I'm told)
and 2.- I took a joke WAY too seriously and it could've cost me my friendship.

Rachel was jokingly saying things in the car on the way home. Mom got a little frustrated at one of the things she heard, which I guess sent a ticker off on me thinking that I could be in trouble. So I called tyler, because the thing rachel said did concern him. I didn't know he would take it towards the extreme end of the spectrum. Needless to say, To him, I am a coward and a liar, and I don't know how I got to be the two in his eyes. I never lie, and if I do, I'm bad at it so people detect it before it even comes out of my mouth. I'll admit I am a coward on a few things, but where my friends are concerned, I am not. I'm trying to figure out where I belong, trying to have new friends, graduate high school and be accepted at work- they aren't excuses, it's just that I don't want to be known as the liar or coward.

No comments:

Post a Comment