Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 3rd, 2009

Jake and Emily's Birthday is tomorrow. I can't believe they're going to be thirteen. Anyways---- Dad took us to Outback Steakhouse tonight for dinner- it was really good. It was also funny to sit next to Dad while he cracked jokes about anything and everything. Mom and Emily almost killed eachother over the dessert-The Chocolate Thunder. There was nothing left! I guess when you get the EXTREME CHOCOLATE LOVERS something chocolate, there's bound to be nothing left. Rachel and I didn't fight too much today. I think we go through weeks of fighting and then take a few days break. Oh well, at least when we're older, we'll be like Aunt Sara and Aunt Katie. Grandma said they were like me and Rachel and now they are Closer than ever.
Gonna Get off of here and do some schoolwork, clean my room, finish some other chores, Read my daily Proverb, Try calling Tyler again(we've been playing musical voicemail for hours now) and maybe in all of that, I'll sleep. Gotta get up early tomorrow and finish cleaning the house for Jake and Emily's Birthday. Also, gotta pick up my cargo- TYLER....

No comments:

Post a Comment