Sunday, March 29, 2009

Growing Up

Work has been going good. I've been busy with school and work. Haven't really done anything outside of that. Went to church this morning. Had a pretty good sermon, but I don't really remember much of it. I think I was mentally asleep during it. We had a pretty bad storm last night, took out the satellite and then the power kept coming on and off until about 7 this morning. So I pretty much haven't slept in 3 days. I'm going to try to go to sleep early tonight. I have to work again tomorrow, though not until 4. Rachel has a softball game tomorrow, that I'm missing. I'm going to try to go to her game Friday- I don't know what my schedule is though. Going to get off now and watch some tv or something. I don't know what to do now. I'm really feeling tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment