Thursday, March 19, 2009

Work

Today was my first day at Winn-Dixie. It went pretty good. We trained for about an hour and then they set us up with cashiers that helped us with figuring things out while we bagged for them. I worked from 11 to 2 today and had a blast. I was nervous, but as soon as I got the hang of some things, I got rid of that and got to work.
On other things, I've been doing nothing but sleeping, eating, schoolwork and watching t.v.
Tyler hasn't been over as much because, he too, has a job and he works the hours that he usually comes over. Jake and Emily do schoolwork in the daytime, and we're pretty disruptive, so we can't have friends over until after 2- (I think). I have four more weeks worth of school and then I am done until college. Mom and I still haven't gotten my senior pics done, but they will be done soon. My class ring should also be here soon.
I get the test results to my SAT's April 7th. I'll post my score, and whether or not I'm taking it again. I have to get at least a 1270 for my scholarship, so....
Enough for now- blog l8r.

No comments:

Post a Comment