Sunday, March 1, 2009

March 1st, 2009

Sooo,
I finally talked to Mitch! Granted, it was a very quick conversation consisting of Hi and getting to know the basics of eachother... but I got over that hurdle. I also met Shawn, Barrett, and Zach who are in the praise and worship band. Shawn, Tyler, Rachel and I talked for about an hour about random stuff... We went to church tonight and Bro. Derek was getting ordained. He was very excited and nervous.(From what I could tell.) Anyway, This past week has been going by smooth. I have to go to the library tomorrow and get an SAT book. Also, If I keep up my strategy for school, I should be done by April 10th!!! I'm so excited to be so close to GRADUATING! I would really have liked to walk, but it's okay... I guess I'll get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment