Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fakers, Liars, Cheaters, 2-faced people...

I don't like bullcrap in my chef salad- so stop giving it to me. Leave your drama for your mama- whom I am NOT!
If you lie, all you're doing is getting people NOT to trust you when you finally tell the truth. I'm tired of listening to all the drama that everyone has. Listen, GET OVER IT! IF you are done with somebody... be done with them. Don't let them stick you back into their web of lies. I'm done with it. If I am done with somebody- I ain't gonna listen to their crap. Granted, I'll be nice, because I am a nice person, but don't get in my face telling me off and crap- I ain't gonna listen to it. If I'm done with you- I AM DONE- DON'T BOTHER ME WITH YOUR CRAP ANY LONGER!

Oh, and by the way---TYLER AND I ARE NOT DATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment