Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back Home

As glad as I am to be back home, I'm starting to miss the Littles! Kate and I played numerous games, which I beat her 99% of the time.(did you know when you get pregnant, you lose brain cells?) Garry and I talked most of the time, and the younger kids and I played outside and watched cartoons. I miss little Aidan. Although when he woke me up this morning at 6:30- I could have done without that-though which if I had known Kate had just put him back in bed, I would have just stayed in bed. he and I were attached to eachother pretty tight. It's alot quieter in my house. With us all being teenagers, we go off and do our own things and don't really ask eachother to do anything. (maybe mom should have another kid?)
I had fun at Universal Tuesday with Kate and Garry. We rode a bunch of simulation rides- I liked Spiderman the best( though Simpsons came at a close second). 1Fish2fish was okay... it would have been better if Garry hadn't gotten me wet;) I guess I'll stop typing.... I'm so tired, I can't think straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment