Saturday, February 14, 2009

Vacation(sort of)

So my parents are on Vacation and I'm at my aunts house for a few days. I'm usually pretty okay without my parents until nighttime. Even though they're in their room or playing on the computer, we're still together and not having them around the dinner table(my favorite thing) makes it a little hard. However, I am having fun. It's never a dull moment at the Little house. Either someones screaming, crying, watching tv or trying to get your attention. I love it. It's something I'm looking forward to when I have kids. I'm not used to a whole lot of noise, but I'm adjusting. I have a headache right now, but it's okay.
I do miss my parents, but I know they're having fun and besides, they only leave us maybe twice a year. And since I'm graduating and don't really know if a University away from my home will accept me, I need to grasp the concept of not having Mommy and Daddy all day.
I also miss my siblings. EVEN THE FIGHTING. Right now, Rachel and I would probably be fighting over who gets the tv, jake's asking to play a game and Emily would be either at the computer or at my door telling me she's bored.
So I guess I'll stop blogging, because I could go for hours about what we all do.
Until later-
Live Life/Go Big or Go Home

No comments:

Post a Comment