Monday, February 16, 2009

Family Time

So I've been staying with my Aunt and Uncle and their 4 kids for the past few days, and I feel just as home here as I do at my home. We all do the same things, except for the fact they range from 1-12, but we play games and talk about everything. I've even tried new foods while I am down here. I usually don't do that, but if you're trying to be respectful towards others, you eat what they make. Today, Kate made Chicken Salad Wraps for lunch, which I have never had, tried it, and liked it. Then there were Hot Dogs for dinner, which on the grill, are my absolute favorite. The only things that are done differently than what I know is, we eat fruit here with meals and the kids are outside almost 24/7. I'm going to Universal tomorrow with Kate and Garry and I know I'm going to have a good time. I have mixed feelings about tomorrow, only because this will be my last day in Orlando. I will be happy about going home, and I will have a lot of memories, even from a few days to last me a lifetime:)

No comments:

Post a Comment