Sunday, February 8, 2009

Today

So we go to a new church (not really new, we've been going since Sept/October.) and we have just gotten back a little while ago. Needless to say, unless we move, I will continue this church for as long as I can. It has everything I need and want in a church.
Rachel and I tried out Sunday School this morning and I loved it. I was pretty quiet, but I'm like that around people until I get to know them, then they can't get me to shut up.
During the morning service, Bro. Derek and Bro. Brett did a Christian Rap about tithing to the music of Apple Bottom Jeans(LOW). And our sermon today was about tithing. Mainly how we give money to everybody EXCEPT God. Tithe(1o%) of your money. I'm always happy and ready for more when I leave this church. They are so uplifting, you can't help but laugh, smile, and say AMEN there. Even the choir is AMAZING. They sing as if there's no tomorrow. I'm seriously thinking about joining- among other things. I don't think I've ever been this pumped about going to Church, I used to groan and moan about getting up early on Sunday, granted I did that today, until I saw God working through all these amazing people who just want us to commit our lives to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment