Friday, February 6, 2009

Excitement

I'm really excited.
Which is really hard for me to be. I usually brace myself for the pitfall of everything I do, so if you wonder why I'm always in a sour mood, there you go.
I'm excited because I'm going to my Aunt Katie's House for a week. Granted, I'll miss my parents and siblings, but being nearly 18, I need to start getting over that. (somewhat) I mean, I can't live with my parents forever.
Anyway, I'm going to have so much fun! She pretty much has it all planned, I just have to bring my smilin' face(: Whoa, didn't think that I could be this excited! I'm really good at not showing it though. My mom will read this and think "she's not that excited", when in fact, I hide it, because I act like a fool already, when I get really excited, I say things that aren't coherent to human ears.
Man, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment