Friday, February 6, 2009

Very First Blog

Okay,

So my mom and aunt have a blog, and against my mothers wishes to let her have something of her own;), I have made my own. Am I going to keep up with it everyday? Probably not. So things are going good with my life. I'm a senior, hopefully graduating in June and Going to college in the fall. I've started going to a new church that I absolutely love! I'm still having trouble with my parents about certain things, but that's normal, I guess. I'm trying out new things- sort of. More or less, I'm kind of cutting out junkfood(HAHA), less television, being outside more, and of course fighting with my siblings- however if you know my sister Rachel, you definitely know that's going to take all that I have. I'm currently thinking about what I'm going to do about college tuition, seeing as to I can't find a job and it's not completely set that I'm getting that 75% paid scholarship from Bright Futures. I really want to be a teacher. That's been my goal for about 3-4 years. I'm set on that. Teaching kids is what I'm good at, and I know that I have a promising future in it. But we'll see. Maybe God will direct me into another field that I've yet to think about yet.........

No comments:

Post a Comment