Saturday, February 21, 2009

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Rachel stayed with Jon and Krystle last night so that she could watch J.R. today- so I pretty much did whatever. First, Jake and I watched our weekly episode of PSYCH-(must watch), then Emily and I decided to go to Bell's Outlet and look at their stuff- I got a very pretty white dress with numerous blue "dots" on it- and a black cardigan-typed sweater to go with it. On our way home, we stopped at McDonalds and got some food(a must!) and then we picked Tyler up from his house and hung out at ours for the day. Rachel came home about 8ish. Tyler and I played WII for a little bit and pretty much sat outside talking. We have church tomorrow, but I'm not wearing the dress because it will be too cold outside. I applied to a couple more jobs last night and today. Cross your fingers and pray that I get this job. It's perfect for me- A BOOKSTORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment