Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just Blogging:)

So we went to church this morning, very good sermon. It was about how when we are saved, we are to spread "seeds of God" out to the nonbelievers. I was sincerely moved by this sermon. Every time I go to this church I leave with the feeling that I need to be doing more in my walk with Christ. He tells me to do alot of things, but I never do them-Which I need to start. My parents and I are okay on the clothing situation. I'm wearing nicer clothes. I actually wore a new outfit to church this morning and looked HOTTT! If I do say so myself. I've been a little sad because my favorite show "Psych" went off the air for their season break. Season 4 should be out this summer!!!! Rachel has softball practice tomorrow- and pretty much the only reason I go to her practices is to hang out with Tyler! He's the bomb. Also, my new favorite song is THE CLIMB by Miley Cyrus. Eveybody needs to know this song, it's helping me with alot of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment