Friday, February 20, 2009

FINDING A JOB!!!

This is the hardest thing to do! When I was younger, I saw "Now Hiring" signs all over the place... now--- nobody wants to hire anybody- especially if they're under 18. I've filled out quite a few applications- I have one more to fill out Tuesday- (Hardee's)- Tyler said that I could work there- it'd be easy for me....(except for the 4am-noon shift)... So, I'll try that one out. I've even gone so far as to filling an application out at a high-class(VERY EXPENSIVE) clothing store- which I know for a fact I won't get, mainly because the manager sounded very NORTHERN type- and when I said 'y'all"- she kinda looked at me weird- plus(this will make my parents happy) it didn't help that I was dressed in jeans, tennis shoes, a t-shirt and my hair just kinda brushed and out of my face. OH well, At least I'm trying. I have some new clothes... which surprisingly, I like... It's very hard for my mom and me to agree on clothes... she's telling me that I need to start dressing like an adult, but I don't want to give up my "kid" clothes. I love wearing Jeans and T-Shirts. Maybe if I didn't wear jeans EVERYDAY, she wouldn't be so upset. So I guess my belated new years resolution is to wear a better variety of clothing... possibly more colors than white, black, gray and brown? Big step for me. I only know how to match denim.(goes with everything!)

No comments:

Post a Comment